Winners Chosen - Next Drawing is July 1st for Steiner Sports Optics

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
clbanner120710.gif

steinerlogo.jpg

Winners Chosen - Next Drawing is July 1st for Steiner Sports Optics

We are very excited about this drawing. Steiner has really stepped up in 2014. First with their new series of GS3 Riflescopes and this past week announcing the upcoming Steiner T5Xi Riflescope series. So for this drawing we will be giving away the new GS3 Series scopes:

steiner5004-2.jpg

Steiner GS3 2-10x42 S1 #5004

Steiner GS3 3-15x50 S1 #5005

Steiner GS3 4-20x50 S7 #5007

Congratulations to our latest winners:

Grand Prize of a Minox HG 10x43 Limited Edition Black Binocular goes to:
David P of Rokslide

The Minox ZA 5 HD 1.2-6x24, 30mm Tube, German #4 Reticle #66404 goes to:
Timothy P of 24hourcampfire

The Minox ZA 5 HD 3-15x42 SF, 1-Inch Tube, German #4 Reticle #66434 goes to:
Justin R MonsterMuleys

The Minox ZA 5 HD 3-15x50 SF, 30mm Tube, Mino-Plex Reticle #66440 goes to:
Dennis T of CouesWhitetail

Congratulations to our latest winners:

Our next drawing on July 1st will be for the three different Steiner GS3 Riflescopes

It is our pleasure to bring these drawings to you each month to show our appreciation for all the support that we receive. Just our way of saying thank you.

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank the monthly winners for posting reviews of the products they have won. The forum members value your opinions, as do we.

Please go to our website, www.cameralandny.com and enter. Past entries will not be in this drawing. To keep the drawing available to those that continue to have an interest, each contest winner will be drawn from entries for that contest period.

Are you our next winner?

What are you waiting for? Just go and sign up. There is no purchase required and we are not selling your info to anyone.

Congratulations to our latest winners.

* By entering you are adding your name to an internal use only Camera Land e-mail mailing list. This list is for Camera Land use to send e-mails regarding sales, tips and general notifications. This list will never be shared or sold.

** As we do not export riflescopes if you win a riflescope and are outside the USA a like priced binocular will be substituted.

Shrek

WKR
THANK YOU CAMERALANDNY.COM !!! I can't wait to check them out and give a review. I've had a minox scope before and was impressed so I'm super stoked about these binoculars.

Shrek

WKR
Dotman , I sure did ! I've been saving my shekels for some top end binoculars but I hadn't looked at these. I was looking at spec's for these and one thing jumps out , weight ! Very light. Great fov too.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Those are solid bins, Shrek.

Now you can scoop up that screamin deal Meopta Spotter from Ryan in the Classifieds and you're set...

OP
gr8fuldoug

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I think you'll be very pleased with these, they are an amazing optic.
Please post a review after you've run them thru a bit

Shrek

WKR
I'm all excited now ! Just ordered a foliage FHF bino pouch along with a rangefinder pouch and gps pouch. I may have to add a bear spray pouch too since I'm heading back to grizzly country again.

Shrek

WKR
I received the Minox HG's a couple of minutes ago and ran outside to check them out. Right out of the box the impression is quality and compact. With just a few minutes behind them I can tell a few things. Color is great and edges were sharp on a big downy woodpecker across the street. No yellow or noticeable blue hues. Very little depth of field but the focus is one turn from close to infinity. The focus has the right feel to me and it was easy to keep things in focus. Panning there is noticeable rolling ball . These binoculars will make you slow down and look because between the shallow depth and rolling ball you will not just sweep across a mountainside. Very bright. Eye box is tight and the eye cups are all the way extended for me. I'm going to check them out some more and will try them at dusk to see what they can pull out of the shadows.

I want to add that the rolling ball isn't terrible as it might sound and I weighed them at 25.2 oz without covers and 27 oz with front and rear covers. All together they are still lighter than the swarovski 10x42 slc and much lighter than the meopta 10x42 . These will shine on a tripod or sitting but on the move you will need to concentrate to use them. 8x would be better if you are on the move mostly. I would dearly love to have some other very high quality glass on hand to compare these with.

Last edited: