Bivys

muleman

WKR
Back country, I did the same thing as you. Figured I would get a straight answer before I placed the order though. If they are back ordered I will most likely go with the bristle cone. Still waiting to hear back from them. If I don't get an email today I will try calling tomorrow. Will let ya know if I hear anything.

I did just speak with DJ this morning on some other stuff I'm doing with TiGoat. Just FYI July 24th is a Utah holiday that a lot of people observe.

Back country, I did the same thing as you. Figured I would get a straight answer before I placed the order though. If they are back ordered I will most likely go with the bristle cone. Still waiting to hear back from them. If I don't get an email today I will try calling tomorrow. Will let ya know if I hear anything.

Sounds good. If I hear anything I'll let you know too.

Just FYI to those of you interested in ordering a TI goat bivy, I placed an order sunday evening and actually talked to one of the guys there yesterday. In hindsight I guess I should have done it in the opposite order, but fortune favors the bold!! ;) I ordered the Omni Raven w/full bug net and he said he actually had a couple made up and ready to ship and that it would go out today and probably arrive to my doorstep thursday.