Color Phase Bear Pics

lak2004

WKR
My wife worked with heather and Lyle last year also, I wish I could have tagged along! Now we are in Oregon doing different bear research.

lak2004

WKR
Corvallis, my wife is in grad school at osu. She is doing a study on Douglas fir damage caused by black bears

Oh nice, my son will finish up this year at OSU with a Bachelors in Fisheries and Wildlife science degree, and I've been lucky to work on some bear damage cases.
That sounds pretty cool, it would be a interesting topic! Hope all goes well for you folks in OR.
Corvallis, my wife is in grad school at osu. She is doing a study on Douglas fir damage caused by black bears

Last edited:

lak2004

WKR
Oh nice, my son will finish up this year at OSU with a Bachelors in Fisheries and Wildlife science degree, and I've been lucky to work on some bear damage cases.
That sounds pretty cool, it would be a interesting topic! Hope all goes well for you folks in OR.

Thanks! That is the degree I am going for also. I'll be finally going to college at the ripe age of 28, better late than never.

strictlyRUM

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks! That is the degree I am going for also. I'll be finally going to college at the ripe age of 28, better late than never.

Im 38 and finishing up my CADD degree now then I go right into the Energy Systems Engineering Management program here at OSU cascades in Bend. Its never too late. I want my kids to know that and some things you have to work for. Good luck to you guys.

Jason