Western Washington Training Hike

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ah. So you're running road side ? (Mud mt?) I always get front and backside mixed up.

Yep the road side. Think of it this way. If you are in Enumclaw looking at the Mt. The trail is on the front side and the road is on the back side. This only works if you are looking at it from Enumclaw though.

littlebuf

Banned
another good run!

c'mon guys, waters fine!

long way to drive when i can do the same thing running my driveway and hitting the gym on my way home from work like ive been doing. if it weren't so out of my way id hit it too but frankly the time id spend driving up there and back id rather spend doing my current routine. only draw back is i dont get to be one of the cool kids on this thread ;(

Will be at the trailhead around 8am tomorrow morning for an up and over with 50lbs in the new EMR if anyone wants to take a peek and join in a good hike. Starting on the road side (mud mountain).

I'm out for about a week. Dropped a broken DNR gate on my foot. X-rays came back negative for a break thankfully...

Did the hike today about 1100. It took about 25 minutes to get to the top. Good hike, but it takes me about 90 minutes to get there.

I'm on the verge of a cold. But I'm getting cabin fever. Foot is good enough for a weighted peak run tomorrow. I'll probably go trail side fifty pounds. Testing out the new superfeet and taking the EMR on her maiden voyage.

Last edited:
OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
FTF and I had good run tonight and followed it up with some shooting.

quvyve9e.jpg

5etu5eva.jpg