Am I the only one ignoring all the Drama?

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
Ever Time I log on now it seems the latest post on the ticker is drama between rokslide members regarding a certain type of pack or clothing or sleeping bag or tent or what ever! I clicked on a few, but it gets old fast. I try to limit my daily allowance of drama.
I came on Rok Slide to get away from the drama. It was ruining the last forum I spent my time on.
Get a grip fellow outdoorspeople. We are all in this together. We don't need to go after each other about what pack or merino we wear.

im really, really trying. but damn it is getting really hard

There was a thread on kuiu's forum about a guy who was a brand new poster talking about how for the last 7 days he had been searching for bodies in the Washington slide but took the time to talk about how great the kuiu guide vest was and blah blah. I called him out on it and the post is was deleted. so who knows whats going on.

OP
Tony Trietch

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
im really, really trying. but damn it is getting really hard

There was a thread on kuiu's forum about a guy who was a brand new poster talking about how for the last 7 days he had been searching for bodies in the Washington slide but took the time to talk about how great the kuiu guide vest was and blah blah. I called him out on it and the post is was deleted. so who knows whats going on.

You do see how what you did created more drama, right?

Lawnboi

WKR
It's so fun to argue on the internet though.

It's not hard to tell who's got the big e balls.

I don't see why stuff like this goes on. If you don't agree with someone you don't have to but you don't have to start a public battle. That's what pms are for

Jackelope

Lil-Rokslider
Drama happens on all forums in due time. People leave one forum to escape drama, go to a new forum, talk about how awesome the lack of drama is...a few months or a year goes by...now there's drama on the new forum. It's an endless, vicious circle. A fact of life on the internet.

kodiakfly

WKR
I thought it was largely dying down....until this thread started talking about it again. You must not be ignoring it too well, as I haven't seen anything bad for the last week. Maybe I'm just ignoring it, and I'm not on the Kuiu forum.

It was actually the KUIU thing that brought this forum back to my attention. I had not seen any drama since, until this thread.

Hardstalk

WKR
Mamma always said.. "If ya aint got nothin nice to say.. Dont say it at all.." (I may have added the aint part) none the less.

dotman

WKR
We just need more to chat about, the drama seems to be the only real active threads lately. Maybe once the EXO reviews and other Kuiu reviews come in it will all settle down.

60x

WKR
Easy to ignore when you don't have a dog in the fight.. I'm lucky to know what a kuiu or kafari is let alone own one. ;)