New Kifaru Accessories

Was over on the sight and wasn't sure if guys here had seen, but Kifaru now has their pack covers and some OR dry sacks on their site for sale.

Rizzy

WKR
Any chance cascade designs would make a run of 4L dromedary bladders using the 500D Kryptek Highlander for Kifaru?

Shrek

WKR
Sounds like a smart move to me. Kifaru sewers are slammed so adding more in house just means they get slower at delivering packs and tipis. A well researched cover that is immediately available and the packs keep coming on time :).

My question to y'all? Who is going to carry one? All my items that can't get wet already live in dry bags. I always go back and forth on pack covers.

dotman

WKR
Actually the CB OR gaiters would be great add that is already available.

Shrek

WKR
Actually the CB OR gaiters would be great add that is already available.

I agree . I'm already running some OR gaiters. I was just throwing ideas out that would be cool. I think everyone agrees OR makes some great gaiters and Highlander is really cool camo so...

kodiakfly

WKR
Whats the weight on your OR cover? my kool-dri from barneys is 9.5 oz i feel its abit heavy.

No idea, but I can tell you it's lighter than the Barney's cover. I looked at one of those in the store and didn't even take it out of the wrapper. I could feel the weight. It's not as beefy as the Barney's cover, but it's plenty heavy enough for alders. I thin it strikes a great balance of weight and strength.

I didn't get a pic after my hike. I'll head down to the garage before bed and see if I can get a pic off the phone to load here.