montana area 270

Hi all drew unit 270 for mule deer and am hoping someone can give me some info on the area.. any places to start my looking.or any info of any kind would be greatly appreciated.i am going to hunt archery and rifle also if necessary.thanks for any and all info.

Shrek

WKR
Lucky dog ! I haven't hunted it but I drove through the area and saw mulie that would go well over 200" in my headlights on the edge of the road. I put in for 270 because of him. Don't settle for an average good deer.

OP
M
Thanks ya i am holding out for a big guy or eating my tag :) where abouts on the road did you see him and what time of year? i am going to hunt archery and rifle.. i have always waited for the rut to look for older mule deer but am going to try and hit it hard archery too.

Shrek

WKR
On the right side about to jump a fence. :) Not 70 yards from a house. He was low and close to houses in early November.

Hi all drew unit 270 for mule deer and am hoping someone can give me some info on the area.. any places to start my looking.or any info of any kind would be greatly appreciated.i am going to hunt archery and rifle also if necessary.thanks for any and all info.

Send me your info in a PM and I can help you out.