High protein snacks

Retterath

WKR
What are u guys having for high protein snacks with low carbs. Been doing T25 and have had great results but wondering what u guys are have for high protein snacks other than a protein shake. My wife does a great job of cooking healthy meals but trying to put together some kind of snack between meals.

Poser

WKR
2% Cottage cheese, venison jerky, pickled venison heart, salami, cashews, boiled eggs (keep a few in the fridge), whole milk are all regulars of mine. Of course, it doesn't hurt having 3 world class BBQ joints within walking/biking distance of my house :)

OP
Retterath

Retterath

WKR
I made a protein smoothie this morning and it tastes like a snickers bar. I scoop of chocolate protein 1 banana 1 cup of Greek yogurt a big spoon full of peanut butter almond milk and ice and blend. Try it out

Vids

WKR
Hard boiled eggs, lunchmeat, jerky, canned tuna, smoked salmon, peanut butter, cottage cheese, nuts, sometimes just a protein bar.

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
PEANUT BUTTER!!! I can live off the stuff

Heard that!

u8u8eryb.jpg

Just the typical fare; cottage cheese, boiled egg, elk jerky, Greek yogurt, etc.

Man I love those chocolate, PB, yogurt and almond milk smoothies in the morning and they go great with a cup of coffee too.

boom

WKR
hard boiled eggs..sans yolk with hot sauce.

but for appetite suppression..i think mixed, unsalted nuts work for me. it takes a small pile, and i am good. good until i can get some real food in me. keeps me from hitting that starvation feel where i eat everything in sight..and fast.

bjaegers

Lil-Rokslider
Get Primal...
Anything that is unprocessed and has minimum ingredients. Love to smoke some fish, jerky, or have some almond butter on celery.
Raw Brazil Nuts & Cashews and roast them yourself: bear lard, sea salt, chili powder, lime juice.

Ryan R

Lil-Rokslider
Eggs
Peanut butter
Greek yogurt (leave the sugar/fruit on the bottom, still tastes good without it)
Moose and Elk - roasts, steak, sausage, burger. Always cooking something.
Nuts
Cheese sticks
Protein Powder and Bars