Hey Roksliders!

Hey guys. I'm the sales manager for Deer Crossing Archery. We sponsor Rokslide but are not very active due to other obligations. I just got my account set up today!

I will try to keep active on here often and answer any questions any of you have about our arrows or the company it's self. We just recently moved the company from OH to SoCal, also!

Thanks and I look forward to getting to know all of you!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome maverick. Been shooting gts for forever but will check out your product line and see how it compares

OP
MaverickHunter
Welcome maverick. Where in socal are you guys located?

Thanks BeastMode! Our current address is in San Diego. We are still working around getting settled in for good, but still shipping orders. We plan on staying right in (or outside) of San Diego. The Boss loves the weather too much there to leave. :)

OP
MaverickHunter
Welcome maverick. Been shooting gts for forever but will check out your product line and see how it compares

Great! We have a lot of options. Almost something for everybody, and we try to keep the lowest prices on the market. We have cheep pricetags for the quality of shaft we sell. Coming into this industry that was the only way to make a name and survive because we are going up against some pretty big names that make great product.

I hope you will end up giving us a chance in the near future. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

amp713

WKR
You can also shoot me any messages if you need guys Im a RS local and am on constantly and will do anything i can to help!