local Colorado Archery shop had 2 Hoyt Carbon Spyders Stolen Reward offered

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
original Post: http://cosprings.craigslist.org/spo/4413230809.html

On April 3, 2014 between 6PM and 9PM someone decided he or she should help himself to two bows from The Archery Hut in Colorado Springs, CO. They are new 2014 Hoyts: one camo "Carbon Spyder Turbo" right hand 60-70# (should be a #3 cam) serial number 983231, second bow is a Black "Carbon Spyder 30" factory "Demo" marked in red on the limbs, right hand,60- 70#'s, serial # 100530. Reward is $1,000.00 or a brand new Hoyt Carbon bow of your choice for information leading to the arrest of this person. Hoyt has been contacted so if they show up for warranty work they are flagged as stolen. Deleted some stuff from the ad as I deemed it not conducive to the cause =-) You can read the full ad on the CL Post.

Ive been talking to Bill on Text. Unfortunately the video didnt pan out as they had some problems with their camera feed.

Figured since we got a Lot of Colorado Archers on here we could keep our eyes and ears open. If you know anything you can contact Bill From the Craigslist Link.

Admins if this is not the right place please move it accordingly.

Thanks folks.

Last edited:

amp713

WKR
Just over the border in utah ill keep an ear open and my eyes on the classifieds

jmez

WKR
If I were the owner I would go on ebay and ask for the serial number of every "NIB" Carbon Spyders that come up.