Guy on a buffalo.

One of my favorites. Been a fan for several years now.

Here is a story as strange as it is true................at the Sheep Show in Reno this winter, I had stayed up way to late enjoying way to many fermented beverages. I't must be 4 am or so. I see a bearded guy in a cowboy hat smiling and having a good time. Out of the the blue he asks "have you ever seen guy on a buffalo"? I'm like you are darn tooting, it was a life changer for me. He starts laughing.

...............he says "that was me"! I look at him and can recognize him as a fairly older guy on a buffalo. I was dying, he was laughing, he has a great attitude about it all. Wish it hadn't been so late.

Rick Guinn, outfitter out of Alberta Canada.

kuhn4

Lil-Rokslider
Watched the movie. An hour and 29 minutes of my life I will never get back. Great soundtrack though:) Not a lot of speaking parts for Rick Guinn.

Outwest

WKR
One of my favorites. Been a fan for several years now.

Here is a story as strange as it is true................at the Sheep Show in Reno this winter, I had stayed up way to late enjoying way to many fermented beverages. I't must be 4 am or so. I see a bearded guy in a cowboy hat smiling and having a good time. Out of the the blue he asks "have you ever seen guy on a buffalo"? I'm like you are darn tooting, it was a life changer for me. He starts laughing.

...............he says "that was me"! I look at him and can recognize him as a fairly older guy on a buffalo. I was dying, he was laughing, he has a great attitude about it all. Wish it hadn't been so late.

Rick Guinn, outfitter out of Alberta Canada.

Awesome!!
Did you ask him about the mountain lion attack scene?? Would love to know how that went down.
"Get outta here kitty cat!"

Super catchy tunes though, "orphans cougars and what not" is on my Ipod now.

Shrek

WKR
That the cougar attack is real is just WAYYYYY over the top ! I hope the story is true because that makes the whole thing even more badass.

Love the video. My wife and I watch it and crack up all the time. I can't wait to tell her one of you met the real 'guy on a buffalo' at a sheep convention out drinking one night!

Mmcan

WKR
Reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite,... I just don't get why so many think it's gut busting funny, but I'm glad others find humor and happiness in it, so enjoy!! Guess I'm just getting too old for some things and as my sand slips thru to the bottle of the hourglass,...