Welcome Beartooth- optics rental company

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Hey Rokslide,
one of our long-time members, Jon Troxell (JonBoy) and his partner Adam Lee have started a new company- Beartooth Outfitting Company- specializing in Optic Rentals (dang, I should'a thought of that!)

Need good optics but don't want to take the plunge of a big purchase? These are your guys.
They are avid outdoorsmen and conservationists and understand the importance of quality optics.
Check out their website at: http://beartoothoutfitting.com/index.html
This is how it works: http://beartoothoutfitting.com/more-information.html

attachment.php

Give them a click!

Last edited:

Jon Boy

WKR
Thanks for the welcome fellas! We're currently trying to gain as much feed back as possible from everyone on different things you might want to see. At the moment were thinking of offering some different tripods and carrying some of Vortex's bigger binoculars. If you think you might want to rent from of us this season let us know so we can decide how much inventory we need to have on hand. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM or email at [email protected]
Thanks again!
Jon

Jon Boy

WKR
Hey guys,
We've decided to drop our rental prices a little bit on some products and extend our rental period after receiving some feedback from you guys! We're also offering a 10% discount for customers willing to write a short testimonial after their rental!
Let me know if I can help you out!
Thanks,
Jon

http://beartoothoutfitting.com/binoculars.html

Last edited:

Jon Boy

WKR
Sorry about that Eric, looks like Adam and Dustin got it taken care of. We're giving you a couple of extra days with the spotter for your troubles.
We noticed a couple of people filled out order forms yesterday but didnt actually place the order. Now that we know that the site wasnt functionality quite right shoot us an email at [email protected] and we'll give you a few extra days free of charge.
Also, the email address above is the best way to get ahold of us if you have any questions or need some help.
Good luck this season!
Jon

Jon Boy

WKR
Rucker, sorry it took a couple of days to get back to you.
We currently aren't offering that but they come with the originally equipped case.
Is it something you'd like to to see? Let us know at that email address Robby posted. We're still forming our business around our customers needs.
Some things in the works now are offering different tripod options for our scopes and carrying the razor HD 50mm scope.
All your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Jon

Eric Bailey

Lil-Rokslider
I rented a 50mm Vortex Razor HD spotter from Beartooth for a scouting trip in Colorado. My brother in law had my scope and I had been wanting to try out this little spotter.

The guys from Beartooth were very easy to work with and got the spotter to me quickly in time for my trip. All scope rentals come with a high country tripod which was perfect for my needs. The spotter and tripod appeared to be brand new. It was very easy to send them back using a pre-paid return shipping label.

If you don't own high quality optics or are just looking to try out something new in the field, Beartooth Outfitting is a good way to go.

Jon Boy

WKR
I rented a 50mm Vortex Razor HD spotter from Beartooth for a scouting trip in Colorado. My brother in law had my scope and I had been wanting to try out this little spotter.

The guys from Beartooth were very easy to work with and got the spotter to me quickly in time for my trip. All scope rentals come with a high country tripod which was perfect for my needs. The spotter and tripod appeared to be brand new. It was very easy to send them back using a pre-paid return shipping label.

If you don't own high quality optics or are just looking to try out something new in the field, Beartooth Outfitting is a good way to go.

Thanks for the kind words Eric. Glad everything worked out well for you.
Good luck this season!

Jon