Please welcome Stalker Stickbows as Rokslide's newest sponsor.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
South Cox, owner of Stalker Stickbows is well known for his backcountry chronicles in many outdoor magazines. We are very excited to have him and Ryan Sanpei on this site. They bring a lot of experience to Rokslide!

If you haven't checked out South's DVD: Stalkers in the Backcountry you're missing out.

Many of you may know South for his Backcountry hunting. Here's a look at South as a Bowyer.

[video=youtube_share;4qMe6NSioVQ]http://youtu.be/4qMe6NSioVQ[/video]

South Cox

FNG
Thanks guys, long time lurker, had a few posts under my old handle "Bivyhunter". I'll be sure to contribute more in coming months & years. Good to be part of the gang over here! Here is a teaser to the video that can be ordered at stalkerstickbows.com, it is from just one of the hunts in the video. Even if you don't shoot a stickbow, you'll appreciate the alpine mule deer hunts, all on public land, just the way you guys like it! We're starting the next one next month. Would love to hear feedback from those of you that have seen it on what you'd like to see done differently or included on the next one.

[video=youtube;lmW25Jb3n3E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmW25Jb3n3E[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmW25Jb3n3E

Last edited by a moderator:

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome South...I have seen the DVD and it is outstanding. Close up and personal with big mule deer.

19 days and counting South. I will text you on the way to see if you are in the area just before the opener.

Again, welcome to Rokslide.

SDHNTR

WKR
Welcome South! Its way cool and all to have you here, but save the computer time until after you've finished my bow please! Haha.

And yep, Stalkers in the Backcountry DVD is the best bowhunt vid I've seen, period. Well done.

Craig4791

WKR
Very cool! Welcome.

Your making some beautiful bows South. I'll be giving you a call when I'm ready to order one.

69ChrisCraft

Lil-Rokslider
Excellent. I've been eyeing a Stalker for a while now. Working on my competency with this Samick before the drive to Fortuna.

DVD looks incredible

South Cox

FNG
Wow, thanks for all of the support you guys! I've been steadily shipping new DVD orders the past 2 days. When you guys get them, please post up your opinions--good or bad. We're starting on the next one, with more of a "how to" focus, in a few weeks. Would love to hear what you'd like to see done differently and included in the next project.

7mag.

WKR
Great to have you guys here. I'm sure you'll bring lots of valuable knowledge to this awesome site. Welcome South and Ryan.

P.S. your teaser looks really good. I can't believe all the opportunities you had. That's some talented stalking.