A Message from South Cox.

Here's a "message" from South Cox. This short clip concludes his DVD, but I wanted to share it with everyone. I feel it's important for other hunters to hear.

[video=youtube_share;d3k-rMm5mnA]http://youtu.be/d3k-rMm5mnA[/video]

Thank you!

Ryan

Last edited:

muleman

WKR
Thanks for posting that Ryan.

South, amen. United we stand!

Last edited:

SDHNTR

WKR
That was my favorite part of the vid. I hate hunter elitism, and unfortuntately it often comes from trad hunters. So refreshing to actually hear that from one!

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I've killed an elk at 2 yards with a stickbow and a moose at a mile with a rifle. I love doing both!! South is right "United We Stand"... Don't forget to take a kid hunting too.

Kebler

Lil-Rokslider
I have felt victim to my own ego in the past, as a bowhunter I disliked gun hunting, crossbows ect. I then spent 3 years with a stickbow and had some sucess and failures, I grew from the experience. I am shooting a compound again and 2x the shot I was pre stickbow.

my disliking guns and xbows were for selfish reasons, I see that now, I wanted all the big bucks for myself, we all got seasons for different weapons hunt with what makes you happy and is ethically sound, I had to ditch the stick for a while as I was not ethical sound, even after hours and years of practice, I will be back to it.

im thinking of taking a shotgun next year spring turkey hunting, something i have not done in 15 years, turkeys made a fool of me with a stick, I want revenge!

so getting out and fulfilling the need, stick,cam,trigger, hunt on my friends.