merino gloves

Not sure if best but liked thekuiu enough to buy total of five pair. Keep the in each vehicle including mc they are lightweight but have a tacky palm/ fingers. May try first lite soon, need something little heavier

OP
kyle1112

kyle1112

WKR
see ive got the sitka shooter gloves and the sitka jetstream gloves but i want a glove i can layer with the jetstream for when it gets real cold but don't wanna lose dexterity

I've been using the first lite ones, they are great for hiking in moderate weather and perfect to shoot a bow with them on.

see ive got the sitka shooter gloves and the sitka jetstream gloves but i want a glove i can layer with the jetstream for when it gets real cold but don't wanna lose dexterity

My hands froze last winter in zero dagrees with the Jetstreams. Well yesterday my light weight Firstlites arrived and after some quick carpet testing I think they will work great together.

PA 5-0

WKR
Three pair of kuiu merino's here. Their 3 glove system is awesome. The Yukon outer glove is one of the first truly waterproof gloves I've run into.

Yeah that's what I had happen too on the east side where it was -4*

Let me guess Hawks at 49'rs weekend :)

The motel owner was mortified as we loaded the truck in the wee hours of the morning. He told us that according to the local news and the weather service that we would be dead in an hour :) . He was bummed when we returned well after dusk as he thought he was going to get a bunch of free whiskey.

OP
kyle1112

kyle1112

WKR
Let me guess Hawks at 49'rs weekend :)

The motel owner was mortified as we loaded the truck in the wee hours of the morning. He told us that according to the local news and the weather service that we would be dead in an hour :) . He was bummed when we returned well after dusk as he thought he was going to get a bunch of free whiskey.
Possibly lol I'm not a huge sports fan (weird I know), it was last weekend of late season elk. I had icicles on my beard and eyelashes the whole weekend

OP
kyle1112

kyle1112

WKR
rededyga.jpg

I like the first lite merino gloves but the thumbs seem short and the seam has failed on two different pairs of gloves there. I contacted first lite to ask if they had any plans to lengthen the thumb and they said not for this year at least. The Sitka merino and Kuiu are both good fitting gloves and I like them both. For the money the Kuiu is a little better in my opinion but the sitka is very slightly thinner. The First Lite is thinnest by far. I do like how smooth the first lite palm is because it does not stick to the grip on my bow at all and allows my grip to slide freely when shooting.