• IMAG0140.jpg
    IMAG0140.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 73
  • IMAG0011.jpg
    IMAG0011.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 72

Craig4791

WKR
Wow you should have some serious action by then if you keep it baited. Good luck with your hunt.

OP
ltlacorn

ltlacorn

FNG
Wow you should have some serious action by then if you keep it baited. Good luck with your hunt.

Thanks. I'm baiting twice a week now and will bump it up to 3 days a week starting the 2nd week of August. The week before the start I will reduce the amount I put out and bait everyday. It took me 10 yrs to draw my tag so I'm hoping it all works out.

wawhitey

Lil-Rokslider
do you guys have any color phase bears out there or are they all black?

wawhitey

Lil-Rokslider
well then we should do some sort of exchange. you give us about 50 of those huge wisconsin whitetail bucks and well give you a hundred color phase sows! and if ya want well even throw in a bunch of cougars and wolves. of course ill have to run this by the wdfw but im sure theyll be okay with that. oh and your state has to pay for all the trapping and shipping and stuff.

OP
ltlacorn

ltlacorn

FNG
well then we should do some sort of exchange. you give us about 50 of those huge wisconsin whitetail bucks and well give you a hundred color phase sows! and if ya want well even throw in a bunch of cougars and wolves. of course ill have to run this by the wdfw but im sure theyll be okay with that. oh and your state has to pay for all the trapping and shipping and stuff.

We have enough of our own wolves so we'll have to pass on that trade. Are you from Wyoming? I'm coming out on a elk hunt in September.

wawhitey

Lil-Rokslider
eastern washington here. okay so no wolves, but i can sweeten the deal with a bunch of weed smoking, anti hunting, anti gun hippie wannabes from seattle.