Thumb release

c5mrr270

WKR
I have a stanislawski sx2. I like it. I also got to hold a Stan "just x" the other day and it seemed pretty nice. Carter also makes good handhelds.

jmez

WKR
There are so many choices it is hard to recommend one. Do you know any 3-D shooters or have a shop close where target shooters hang out? Most of them will let you handle their releases and help you out.

Tim M

Lil-Rokslider
I personally shoot a Carter Simple one three finger for hunting or 3d but that being said There are so many different options out there that will fit your individual hand, face, ancor and style that you are usually best off trying several of them at a shop or from friends until you find the one you like.

OP
F
Thanks for the replies. I am going to try and get to some of the shops around the area and see what everyone has. I was trying to get a starting point, since there are so many of them.

BSeals71

WKR
I have a stanislawski sx2. I like it. I also got to hold a Stan "just x" the other day and it seemed pretty nice. Carter also makes good handhelds.

Love my STAN Just X!

uqa3aqu4.jpg

I started using a Tru Ball Pro 4 with the Wrist strap and I love it. Its my first thumb release and was amazed with the difference it made in my shooting. I had to have one with a wrist strap because I could see me leaving it laying on the ground or dropping out of my treestand.