The unfortunate sale...

tri2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Well I never imagined a life altering turn in my life. I know I don't have many posts here, but you all seem to be decent family/hunting people. After a ton of tests, my 8 month old son was diagnosed with Canavan Disease. Unfortunately, even with insurance the medical bills are starting to ad up. So this maybe an ongoing thread of sales.
First will be the big items.
Starting with:

Sig Sauer 716 7.62x51/308
Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10x44 EBR-1 MRAD with sunshade
TDI Bipod
2 Ten round Pmags
2 Twenty round Pmags
Sig Sauer soft case to carry it all.

I bought it used but it had less than 100 rounds through it. I have put a grand total of five rounds through it.
It is real nice, but family comes first.

Asking $2400

I have never shipped a gun, but if you need me to do that we can work out the details. I will not ship to any state where it is not legal to own.

I am in Moscow, Idaho. That is in the Northern part of the state and may drive a couple hours to meet for the sale.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Gun3.jpg
    Gun3.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 579
  • Gun2.jpg
    Gun2.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 483
sorry to hear about your son. stay strong and good luck.
paypal sent

Last edited:

ceng

Lil-Rokslider
I'm sorry to hear about your sons diagnosis. I will be praying for you guys.

Vandal 44

WKR
Sorry to hear about your son, if I had the cash I would take it. I am an outside sales rep and travel to Pullman almost every week. If you find someone to but it and that person lives close to Yakima, Wenatchee, Moses Lake, Colville, Spokane, Grand Coulee, Omak, Tanaket, CDA and Sandpoint I can deliver it for you so there are no shipping cost.

Randle

WKR
Very sorry to hear about your son, , Gerry (Vandal 44) that is a great offer.
Tri 2hunt Vandal 44 is a stand up guy, I know him personally and he can be trusted to handle the delivery
Hope this sells fast for you.

xXlojackXx

Lil-Rokslider
Roksliders, we all know nothing is worse than selling our gear to pay for medical bills. Here's a chance to help someone out that is obviously willing to do whatever he has to do, in order to help his son. I've done this on other forums and the building momentum it can cause can be amazing. SO, here's the idea. IF you are able to help out in any way in an effort to let this man (stranger to me) keep his gear, than let's donate whatever we can to help his son and their family out. $5, $10, $20, $50 whatever you can reasonably afford. Skip your latte's for a day or two, you'll sleep better knowing your money went to a positive cause.

Tri2Hunt, if you have a paypal account I'd be happy to start this off in an attempt to let you keep your gear and rifles.

-Logan

edg1967

WKR
Roksliders, we all know nothing is worse than selling our gear to pay for medical bills. Here's a chance to help someone out that is obviously willing to do whatever he has to do, in order to help his son. I've done this on other forums and the building momentum it can cause can be amazing. SO, here's the idea. IF you are able to help out in any way in an effort to let this man (stranger to me) keep his gear, than let's donate whatever we can to help his son and their family out. $5, $10, $20, $50 whatever you can reasonably afford. Skip your latte's for a day or two, you'll sleep better knowing your money went to a positive cause.

Tri2Hunt, if you have a paypal account I'd be happy to start this off in an attempt to let you keep your gear and rifles.

-Logan

X2 I was thinking the same myself this morning when I read the message while giving my four month old her bottle. His gear probable means chit to him right now but keeping it maybe keeps his life somewhat normal during this crisis.

Olydog09

Lil-Rokslider
I am sorry to hear that. I believe you purchased some stuff from me in the past and it was always nice dealing wityh you. I would be happy to help out with a small donation.

OP
T

tri2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
I am mostly speechless!! The kindness and generosity is absolutely amazing!! Trying not to have the tears flowing first thing at work this morning.
Vandal44 thank you very much for the transport offer. I may take you up on that if the opportunity presents. We are heading over to Seattle tomorrow for an appointment at Seattle Children’s Hospital, so if someone that way wants it this weekend, I will bring it with me.
Lojack-Logan, thank you also for that request to the community for assistance. I have been, what I feel, fairly blessed in life so I my initial reaction is to decline the generous offer. But I know that over the short time he will live, we will incur a great deal of expense. I will try to hold onto what gear I can since I will still have an 7 year old son and 3 year old daughter to teach outdoor skills to in the future. That being said I will say thank you to you and those that choose your offer to help. My Paypal is [email protected]
Thank you everyone!!
Also reasonable serious offers will be considered.
Micah