Webisode from Relentless 365 - 2013 Nevada Mule Deer

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
This a short ten minute video from three Rokslider's 2013 Nevada Mule Deer Hunt. Brent and Ed did a good job on the video. I managed to avoid a lot of camera time, which is just how I like it.

A week from tomorrow I leave for our 2014 version of this hunt.

http://youtu.be/ACzuyD-v0eI

scarboy11

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome country! This will not help my sleepless nights. Hurry up august 16!!! Great job on some nice bucks and great footage

Robpr

Lil-Rokslider
Nice buck Rosin. Btw what's going on with Relentless 365? I did not see their both at the last ISE and I have not seen any new issues at Wilderness.

Pueblo

FNG
You guys have a great thing going; it's hard to find other guys with the same level of passion for this insanity. Pretty impressed with Doug's archery skills; if I was being filmed while shooting (in the wind) I'd shoot the deer in the leg or something! It really pays off to have partners on the 6th or 7th day when a guy might start to get discouraged. Good luck this year. Hoping you've still got a good cameraman! I'll be about 12 miles south of you by the 8th. It's getting very hard to be productive at work!

OP
RosinBag

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
Relentless 365 has become an E Magazine only. More cost effective and the content can be larger with more pics because of the electronic format.

Califhuntn

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome video. I watched the one you posted last year of just stalk and kill. This is getting me very excited. I'm headed there next weekend for 7 days. Going at it solo.

Califhuntn

Lil-Rokslider
Pueblo makes a great point. It is great to see a group of guys that share the same passion. I think I'm going to be a few miles north of you guys. This type of hunting is tough enough but going solo presents greater challenges. The mental challenge is probably bigger than the physical. This will certainly be the longest time I will be isolated alone in the high country. Trying to mentally prepare myself. Watching that video helps. Well good luck guys. Better get back to work.

OP
RosinBag

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rizzy, some of those hunts South did I think were from Colorado. Not 100% sure though.

Rubies are great for seeing lots if small mule deer, but the big ones are few and far between.

muleman

WKR
Another great hunting video.

Seems like the mainstream hunting shows for the most part have gotten into a rut. I like the personal feeling of the more raw and real videos.

jimd

FNG
I will be working by myself in the South end of the Rubies for 10days starting the 17th. Good luck to everyone----jimd