quick question on Idaho

rodney482

WKR
If the online license sales will let me add an elk tag to my cart and prepare to checkout does that mean that tag is still available?

sneaky

"DADDY"
which tag did you get Rodney? I got busy here at the shop the last two days and went to get my tag this evening and it looks like I'm screwed, it isn't showing up on the list of tags. Just my freakin' luck, finally have the money for it and it sells out in the past two days. My buddy already has his, looks like I'm gonna have to break the bad news to him that I can't get mine it looks like. Either that, or be his camera man for a week. I'm sick to my stomach at this point.

sneaky

"DADDY"
On the flip-side I'm moving to northern Utah in a little over a week and I could buy one in another unit but I know nothing of the other units and he has hunted the unit I was going to get for years and years and it was a done deal as far as camp and scouting is concerned. Plan B I guess it is.

OP
rodney482

rodney482

WKR
Go online and try to buy the tag you want.
I was confused by the info on F&G website.

which tag did you get Rodney? I got busy here at the shop the last two days and went to get my tag this evening and it looks like I'm screwed, it isn't showing up on the list of tags. Just my freakin' luck, finally have the money for it and it sells out in the past two days. My buddy already has his, looks like I'm gonna have to break the bad news to him that I can't get mine it looks like. Either that, or be his camera man for a week. I'm sick to my stomach at this point.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Yeah, it isn't showing up on the list of tags so that's why I said I'm screwed. If it doesn't show up it is sold out from what everyone says. Just my luck. I've been on that site for the past hour and a half and yeah, it's not there lol.

sneaky

"DADDY"
He says the other two guys in the group haven't bought their tags yet either, so it looks like I'm not alone. Looks like the reduced price 2nd tags ate up the left-over tags in less than a day and a half.

amp713

WKR
How long does it take to ship a elk tag? Sorry to thread jack but trying to decide if i should have my buddy pick it up for me or have it mailed to me.....

sneaky

"DADDY"
Diamond Creek. Amp they say 5-7 business days from when you buy it. I'm off to plan B as soon as I figure out what plan B is lol. Suggestions?

OP
rodney482

rodney482

WKR
Diamond Creek. Amp they say 5-7 business days from when you buy it. I'm off to plan B as soon as I figure out what plan B is lol. Suggestions?

Diamond creek is still available A tag

sneaky

"DADDY"
It isn't showing up on my list, I called a license agent last night in Idaho and they weren't showing any available either.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Their tag numbers were last updated on Friday. In the cart portion it isn't there. I'll be living in Logan, UT so I should be able to burn some boot leather and do some scouting but it's going to be a late jump compared to having everything in place in the DC unit.

OP
rodney482

rodney482

WKR
Their tag numbers were last updated on Friday. In the cart portion it isn't there. I'll be living in Logan, UT so I should be able to burn some boot leather and do some scouting but it's going to be a late jump compared to having everything in place in the DC unit.

I just logged in and looked again