Everyone Please Read

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Lots of new faces and new threads. This is just a friendly reminder. We at RS love debate, we also like joking around but if your talking out your ass please just don't type! We(Robby and I, plus the Prostaff) want RS to continue to be a friendly environment for everyone. So if your not here to help teach or learn, just continue to lurk! We don't need you!

Last edited:
Just joking around littlebuf. But I did completely miss whatever prompted this thread.

I am occasionally surprised by the way people will carry on, but shouldn't be. The internet can be a strange place. If it prompted Ryan to remind people to not be an azz, I gotta think it must've been a poignant display.

shamlin88

FNG
Every forum has them and they can quickly ruin the openness of debate on a forum and they are the so-called experts!! Have already seen a few where Roksliders offer logical opinions and the "experts" jump on them like a pack of wolves, discounting all others and their comments. Thanks for policing this; lets not make this another AT!!

Roy68

WKR
That might not be fair to the turkeys either, based on what I've picked up on here.

A Good reminder