Missouri Rok Slider's?

Mofarmboy

FNG
I live about 7 miles southwest of Jefferson City. All the farms are within 10 miles of my house.

Mofarmboy

FNG
Super Bowl is on feb1st. That leaves the weekend of jam.24 or feb.7
I'm open both weekends. Let's get a date set and get the ball rolling on this thing!!

Pilgrim

Lil-Rokslider
Hello, Ladies! Yeah, I took a bit of a hiatus. Got out of the service, moved, got a job, job sucked - got a diff job, bought a house and moved again... blah blah blah. Heard from live2hunt this evening via a diff platform, he mentioned a Jan. Rally. I'll catch up on the threads and pitch in any way I can. Can't sign on for certain just yet, but I'm more likely to attend than not. You guys smell bad, but I sure enjoy the company!

Pilgrim

Lil-Rokslider
Here's what I've gathered: y'all wanna hook up to go coyote and small game hunting on private ground (via Mofarmboy, correct?) on Jan. 24th. Is that right?

Pilgrim

Lil-Rokslider
I'm with ya, Browtine. Bear and I are goin to CO for OTC elk fall '15. Got a pack mule I need to get some miles on and some gear we need to run. We've got some more stuff from Kifaru as well for y'all to check out.

8Crow

Lil-Rokslider
I'm in STL, would definitely be interested in meeting up with some folks for a winter rondy if I could work out the timing. I've been kicking around hiking some of the Ozark Trail...any interest in that? Have all sorts of new toys I'd like to try out--tent, bag, pack, etc...