Missouri Rok Slider's?

Browtine

WKR
Have any of you Missouri guys heard from Pilgrim lately??? I was hoping he'd be interested in setting up another Rondy this winter for the midwest guys, but it doesn't look like he's been on here since May.

Browtine

WKR
Either one, but I'd probably be booked up until hunting seasons were over after the 1st. Sounds like you guys had a good time at the first one so might be a good thing to keep going.

Mikeha33

Lil-Rokslider
I live in Pittsburg KS about 3 miles from the KS/MO state line, but work daily in Joplin, so I'm kinda a Missouri Rokslider.

Mikeha33

Lil-Rokslider
Joplin huh? I work here M-F for a general contractor. We oughta get together and go shoot the techno hunt at Outback Archery. If you haven't done it yet, you ought to, it's a good time!

CB123

FNG
Springfield, here. Just moved here a month ago. Looking forward to meeting you all!

colonel00

WKR
I had thought about doing a Rondy here in the KC area. I think there are a few people close buy and potential for others to travel fairly short distances. Not sure what all we could do as activities though.

Mofarmboy

FNG
I'd be interested in a rally!! I got a lot of coyotes on a several farms that need thinned out.