Missouri Rok Slider's?

Pilgrim

Lil-Rokslider
Holy crap man! Couple of real nice bucks there! Congrats!

To clarify, I'm not planning a get together. I'll post up when I'll be out training and anyone is more than welcome to join in. Probably gonna do something in Jan. before deer season is over.

Mofarmboy

FNG
Holy crap man! Couple of real nice bucks there! Congrats!

To clarify, I'm not planning a get together. I'll post up when I'll be out training and anyone is more than welcome to join in. Probably gonna do something in Jan. before deer season is over.

Gotcha..... I'll try to get some details ironed out the next couple weeks if the interest is still there.

Jdog

WKR
Interested as well. Also interested in family camping trips, ATV'ng, etc or just guys...always good to link up with fellow hunters/Roksliders.

Jdog

Rwill

FNG
Hey Mo Roksliders, Im new to the site and found this thread. Im in the STL area but have no problem traveling, especially for hunting and fishing. Are you guys still getting together in Jan? I would defiantly be interested and pitch in with whatever is needed.

Pilgrim

Lil-Rokslider
Hit up MOFarmBoy for the Jan. shindig. I'll be putting together another one during turkey season as well as several training events throughout the year. Me and a couple guys are heading to CO fall 2015.

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Mo Roksliders, Im new to the site and found this thread. Im in the STL area but have no problem traveling, especially for hunting and fishing. Are you guys still getting together in Jan? I would defiantly be interested and pitch in with whatever is needed.
First off welcome to rokslide. Pilgrim is right it up mofarmboy, he is setting up this first one in Jan.

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
What kind of shelter do you use here? In the high country I use floorless, but here you'd get eaten alive by ticks and mosquitoes if it's not freezing.

Pilgrim finally got me over here from AT with the "win a woobie" fiasco. lol.

Anyhow just piping in for the first time from just north of the sister city Springfield.

River Rat

WKR
I won't be able to make it on the Jan 24. I'm up for a 3d shoot . If anyone wants to day hike the OZ trail or overnight let me know.

OP
TheBuzz

TheBuzz

FNG
Ok, brain storming here. 2015 Spring west Central Missouri Rokslide get together. April 11 - 12. Knob Noster state park. Camp, shake out gear, also Saturday is a orienteering event. AT the state park. Bring your day pack, weight it down, map skills, walk, run the course for time, bragging rights and exercise, etc, Sunday maybe, maybe, 3d shoot in the local area, too early to nail that down, as only a few clubs have posted 3D's for 2015, but there are at least three active clubs in the area.

What do you think?

- looked deeper and Marshall Bowhunters have a 3D that Sunday -

www.ptoc.org/htdocs/schedule.html

http://www.marshallbowhunters.org

Last edited: