Ideas for gifts???

So it's coming up on my birthday...happens every year without fail that I get in a fight with my wife over lack of a wish list. I detest making them and blank on ideas.

So I was thinking it would be great if anyone had little outdoor items useful for backpacking/camping/hunting/kayaking/fishing. Only criteria is anywhere from 20-50 bucks.

Thanks in advance.

Tag or caribou game bags, havalon knife, maybe andriod play or iTunes gift card to get a ballistic app, girlfriend got me a kryptek gift card that I used when the mandrake stuff came out so I ended up only spending 50$, first lite neck gaitor or beanie

djsmith46

Lil-Rokslider
pocket rocket stove, para cord, windproof lighter, molle clips, backup headlamp/flashlight, havalon piranta knife, game bags, and just out of your price range would be an alaskan guide creations bino harness.....holy crap, just ordered one from here on rokslide and it is so comfortable, well built, made in the USA and just plain awesome! Helped find me bear on the first day of bear season this year.

Dustin

OP
F
Thanks, some solid ideas, I had the havalon knife in there, the other ideas are great too.