as if i wasnt already wound up enough...

littlebuf

Banned
pulled my cam today. got 1302 pics including a couple hundred of this guy. it killed my batteries in 10 days and i have no pics from august. but im not real worried about that, ive been hunting this spot for years and have a pretty good handle on it. trying photo bucket for the first time so bear with me

colonel00

WKR
Looks like a mighty fine spot you have there...

Oh, and since you are messing with photobucket for the first time, look to the right of the photos on the photobucket page. Look for the IMG box and click or copy the link there. Then just paste it into your post here. It will start with "" and you should be able to have 6 photos per post.

Edit: Actually it looks like you are copying what they have. They have changed it up a little.

OP
littlebuf

littlebuf

Banned
also got this guy on my cam. if any one knows this F'in guy tell him to stay the F outta my spot!!!

OP
littlebuf

littlebuf

Banned
next Tuesday. i see the guy every morning on my commute. the bull not so much

Last edited:
OP
littlebuf

littlebuf

Banned
don't patronize me Ross. i know you'd pass him up ;) what do you think he'd score by the way? i was kinda waiting for you to chime in, i know he's not huge but he's pretty cool

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
That is a funny One I would stik him in a heartbeat! Solid back and very good thirds, with avg width and fronts with two weeks to grow, lookin like a 315ish+ bull