Western Oregon Roksliders?

Looking for someone/group to tag along with that knows the areas to go as far as black tail and rosey elk go. This will be my second year in Oregon for hunting season, and it is a must for me to put some meat away in the freezer.

Itching to get out with a/several seasoned veteran Northwest hunters and take in as much information as I can, as the majority of my hunting is from the Midwest. Missouri to be exact. I have never had a problem filling my white tail tags, but its a different story out here.

I have a crew cab truck and don't mind helping with anything that I am able to in order to make this work.

I have vacation time available from work and wouldn't mind camping for a few days if need be, but do have a wife and kids at home as well.

Feel free to PM me if anyone is willing.

Thanks,
Mason

OP
M
Thanks Mike!
Rifle for now but bought a bow late last year. Some things came up and am not going to be able to bow hunt this year. So rifle elk and deer this year for me.

Located in Beaverton Oregon

I live south of you guys, around Corvallis. Are you on ifish? That's another great site for Oregon sportsmen.

OP
M
Sent ya a text Mike!

Jacob_Outdoors....I am too on ifish. I prowl it constantly as well. Havent had a whole lot of feedback from members on there though.

Gibson, hey is your sister a singer? As in Tiffany Kuenzi?
I'm one of the Board Members that put on the Oregon Waterfowl Festival this past summer and we all enjoyed Tiffany's performance very much.
Pass that along please.
Hunt'nFish