Help me with my clothing system

Ok, this is my first post here but I have been reading a lot on clothing systems. I am trying to put mine together but it's driving me crazy trying to figure what I should do. The main purpose for this is an elk hunt I plan to do next fall in New Mexico with my son. I also hunt here in Texas so I would like this system to work here also. I'm from the panhandle of Texas so we do get pretty cold, so anywhere from 0 degrees to 90, but typically 20-80. I do some stand hunting and some stalk. From what I've read, I really don't need the type of clothing system I'm looking at for stand/blind hunting, but it would be nice if it would work for that also.

From what I understand, I need a base layer, insulation layer, and an outer shell. Depending on the weather, I will wear different combos of this system. I'm looking at Kuiu, First Lite, and Sitka. I don't have any store around me that stocks any of these so I have no idea what I'm getting. I'm 6'1 215 with an athletic build. I do plan on losing about 15-20 pounds by next fall though. I have a 34 waist but have bigger than average legs and usually have trouble finding pants that fit me in the leg, so the pants I get need to be somewhat loose in the legs.

I'm looking at the First Lite right now and in my cart is:

Llano QZ in black
Allegheny EXP in black
Kanab in camo
Beanie, neck gaiter, and lightweight merino glove, all in camo

So, early season, when it's warm, I can wear the Kanab's and the Llano? But what about a camo top? And what if it rains?
Mid season, I can wear the Allegheny pants under the Kanab pants, but again, what top? The Chama hoodie?
Then, for late season and snow, do I just wear all of my mid-season stuff and the outer shell over that? The Stormlight pants and jacket? Are the Stormlight pants and jacket quiet? Will it be very warm if hunting out of a blind?

And then there is the camo. I know hunting is not a fashion statement, but I really don't like the way the ASAT camo looks. Everyone seems to talk very highly about it though. It just seems like there is a lot of white on it and isn't that bad in a dark blind? It is kinda growing on me though. I do really like Verde and Vias camo from Kuiu.

Sorry for so many questions. I just hate to buy something and then wish I would have done something different. Thanks for any input you can give me

LaHunter

WKR
You can't go wrong with the First Lite base layers. This stuff performs well regardless where you hunt, mountains or in the South. I have the bottoms and the mid wight and light weight top. Also I have the merino vest that I like. The Kanab pants will surprise you at the wide range of temps that you can be comfortable in.

I bought what I "thought" would fit and if it didn't, I just returned it for the size that did. It is a bit frusterating since you can go to a store and try it on, but it's good gear and worth it in my opinion. With that being said, I don't think any of the top end clothing manufacturers are bad, it's more of a personal thing, like Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge.