Any of you with lower back pain?

Any of you with lower back pain/stiffness after you do deadlifts? How about after doing legs or back day?

I know after heavy deadlifts i have stiffness in my lower back. That stiffness in me, and maybe in yourself could be caused by your glutes being tight. Try stretching your glutes and hams after back or leg day and see if it helps you. YouTube reverse pigeon for yoga or any variant of it and give it a try. May help some of you!

RedStag

Lil-Rokslider
ANy tightness in your posterior chain can cause lowerback pain. i have to strethc glutes/hams/flexors and hips everymorning before work (carpenter)
If i do it Im pain free, amaing how much it helps

ANy tightness in your posterior chain can cause lowerback pain. i have to strethc glutes/hams/flexors and hips everymorning before work (carpenter)
If i do it Im pain free, amaing how much it helps

I totally agree. I do a ton of bending and lifting at work. Heavy DL days and high rep KB swing workouts usually made the pain worse. I had back pain near constantly until I started a routine in the morning and evening before work. Cat/cow/cobra poses mostly. Thanks for the suggestion Nick, I'll try to add that and see how it works. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

jtw

WKR
I do a routine every morning first thing or I"m all out of sorts. Pigeon and downward dog work miracles on me.

I was having lower back and shoulder pain. I started a dedicated strecthing regime and quit lifting. Those two options have helped me out immensley. Now I run and swim and do body weight exercises and I am nearly pain free.