TRAIN TO HUNT And ROKSLIDE Team Up!

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Rokslide has teamed up with TRAIN TO HUNT. Kenton and crew will be posting and helping people get fit to fight. Backpacking and fitness go hand in hand, as we all know (but sometimes hate to admit it!). I personally, am very excited to have the entire TRAIN TO HUNT team on Rokslide to continue to remind me that to hunt better I need to be in the best shape I can possibly be. TRAIN TO HUNT will now have 3 forums on the website: workouts, nutrition and train to hunt events. So, if you want to learn more about TRAIN TO HUNT (and you should) check them out at: www.traintohunt.com!

Patch

FNG
I have been able to participate in a couple of train to hunt challenges, but not to any great extent. My wife and I hope to compete next year at Tamarack to some extent. I know I do not have the physical ability to win, but I want to see how well I can do. We will be doing this for each other and our selves. The TTH team are a great group of fit people showing us how to tame the mountain. Welcome on board.:)

dmjojump

FNG
I have been doing the train to hunt program for about 8 months and I really like it. Compete at the event in casper, wy and can't wait for the next one. Excited about this.

RyanC

WKR
Kenton, I, and the rest of the Train To Hunt Team are very excited about the partnership with Rokslide. I have been a fan of Rokslide for a few years and watched it develop into what I believe is the Best Hunting Forum on the planet.
Our passion at Train to Hunt is preparing hunters for anything the mountain will throw at them and it starts with being physically ready. We have developed a training method that is challenging, competitive, functional, and rewarding! The Challenge comes with the daily workouts and having the discipline to stay consistent, set goals, work hard, and eat clean. Competition is found in the Train to Hunt Challenges; find one near you and sign up! These 2 days events will challenge every aspect of your physical readiness and will get you ready for hunting season along the way. The Functional aspect of Train to Hunt is found in all of the workouts which are created by owner Kenton Clairmont, a true backcountry hunter who knows what it takes to tackle the mountains. And finally the Reward comes at the end of season when you’re hunting just as hard on the last day as you were on the first day. Having the confidence to chase that bugle down into the dark hole knowing you’re physically ready and able to pack him out on your back, and finally to hunt well into the later years of your life, perusing your passion and love for the outdoor and hunting lifestyle.
Hit us up with questions and comments in the Fitness Forums and let’s help one another become better today than we were yesterday. Now get out there and get after it, September is here and the Mountains Are Calling!!!

Ryan Clairmont

Kenton C

FNG
How's it going everyone? I'm Kenton Clairmont, Owner of Train to Hunt, and I am pumped to be able to talk with some of the best, most educated back country hunters on the planet. I will admit that I have never been much of a forum guy, mainly because I am old and therefore out of the loop. I will never claim that I know it all, but over the last twenty years of training people I have learned some valuable things about sport specific training and nutrition. I look forward to helping any way I can, as well as learning some new things along the way.
Big Thanks to Ryan and Robbie for making this partnership happen and good luck this season.

Super Stoked to welcome the Train to Hunt crew!!! I was very fortunate to meet Kenton in February at the Western conservation expo in Utah and while i wasn't able to participate in the Train to Hunt events this year I did make it to the Nationals even to watch and support buddies and what a great way to prepare for the western hunting lifestyle!!

Welcome TTH team!!