WTB Husqvarna 3120xp

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know some may think this isn't hunting related but I hunt 3 things, deer, fish and wood (used to be 4 things but I'm married now).
If anyone knows of/has this saw for sale or can hook me up with a new one I'd be very grateful.
Please PM!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was looking at a 540 xp on ebay while back that went for over 100 less than most dealers.
would check wisesales.com and baileys. The shipping to you would be the issue??

Last edited:
OP
mallacootasmoothie
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was looking at a 540 xp on ebay while back that went for over 100 less than most dealers.
would check wisesales.com and baileys. The shipping to you would be the issue??

Thanks for the reply, I hadn't come across wise sales.
Retail in Aus for this saw is $2699, retail in the US is $1799 and our dollar currently buys .93usd so there's money to be saved for sure!
Shipping usually runs $150 USPS priority which is pretty good really.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea shipping can be a deal maker or breaker. Bought honda 2000 gen from wise with free ship and no tax and was in my hands within 48 hours. Have bought lots of honda parts from them too. If you have the mod number they can usually help.

miller1

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought my husky from Wise, good place to deal with from my experience, 3120 is a beast, have fun with it.

TheHardWay

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you considered the Stihl 880? Slightly lighter, and slightly more horsepower. I realize that Husky vs Stihl is like Ford vs Chevy for some....including me. Stihl all the way!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have half dozen stihl saws, zero husky, but what ive read heard and seen the xp line is well worth a look.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had good luck getting decent prices on powerheads from General Saw in Bellingham, WA. I know they will ship in the U.S. but not sure if they would ship internationally. Worth a call to find out I suppose.

If you are interested in something a little more than stock ask for Ken and tell him you want one decked and ported. He makes a 395 that will hang with a stock 3120. It will put a smile on your face guaranteed.

General Chain Saw Supply
(360) 733-4256

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had good luck getting decent prices on powerheads from General Saw in Bellingham, WA. I know they will ship in the U.S. but not sure if they would ship internationally. Worth a call to find out I suppose.

If you are interested in something a little more than stock ask for Ken and tell him you want one decked and ported. He makes a 395 that will hang with a stock 3120. It will put a smile on your face guaranteed.

General Chain Saw Supply
(360) 733-4256
Probably voids the factory warranty, will he back his work? Have always liked a small one handed saw that screams.....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Voids the factory warranty - Most likely
Will he stand behind it - I haven't been able to kill one any sooner than a stock saw yet so I have no experience in that department. Keep the revs within a respectable range, keep it well oiled(I run more than what is recommended), and don't lean it out too bad and you'll be fine. Most saws these days come with a rev limiter built in so you can't over-rev them even if you wanted to. You'll burn up the piston and barrel from being too lean before you'll scatter the lower end from over-reving it. At least in my experience anyway. YMMV