Firstlite short guy help

Ruskin

WKR
All,
I've searched, but can't find the exact answer. I'm looking to buy a top and bottom firstlite boundary stormtight set and an uncompahgre jacket. Anyone out there in the 5'6" height range that can give me some advice on sizing? There's not a store close by and all the advice I found was guys taller and skinnier than me.

I'm on the shorter/thicker side 5'6" about 180. My dress shirts are all 16.5 neck x 33 in sleeve, and my suite jackets are 40-42 shorts. I tried on a LlanoQZ in a large and it fit loose, I thought about getting a medium but it Kept the large because I didn't want a skin tight shirt. From what I've read I think I need a medium in firstlite jacket sizing.

Also on the pants, in regular jeans I buy a 36 waist 30 length. In my younger days I could wear a 33, but food tastes too good. I think I need a firstlite large.

Thanks
-Bryan

I'm a similar size to you with a slightly smaller waist (closer to 34") and a little taller (5'9") but I wear a similar size dress shirt and suit jacket. I went with a L Uncompaghre Top, a L Boundary Stormtight jacket, and M Stormtight pants. They all offer a bit of room. I like the jackets in the large (I could probably drop down to a medium but they definitely don't feel too big), the medium pants are even a little big for me but could probably work up to a 36" waist if I had to guess.