Shout out to Robby and Rokblogs Live Hunt - Closing in on Jalepeno

tstowater

WKR
Crap, you had me all excited. I watched Day 5 earlier today. That is one nice looking buck. Good luck Robby. I want to watch video with you holding those antlers.

MOHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Been following since he started doing live hunts. He builds the suspense better than TV.

Shrek

WKR
Ive benn following the hunts and I can see why he shoots the deer he does. The discipline and patience he demonstrates is hard to do when there is a big buck to be had. All the hard work scouting and then just hangs back until he believes it's just right for a stalk. How many of us would not push it when things weren't optimal and blow the opportunity. I'd like to think I would be able to keep my wits about me but more likely I'd be too aggressive.

dotman

WKR
Haha, just watched the last vid, I see the naked guy on the hill is back, lol. Robby, you should push the "Half Naked Bowhunter" to the Discovery Channel :)

Good Luck and that buck is a stud!

switchback270

Lil-Rokslider
been following it as well. he does a great job with the updates.. hoping he gets him today! things are looking good from the last update this AM.

OP
G

gelton

WKR
What makes it so epic is that this is a buck he has been hunting for years. This mornings update says he was within 250 yards and was waiting to get the wind to change. Get er done!

Hardstalk

WKR
He keeps me on pins and needles since the first year. A ton of knowledge is gained from each entry. He is a ninja of deer hunting for sure.

Refresh button is about broken on my computer. This is really starting to make me jumpy... I'm hoping a trip to the archery shop will help take my mind off this hunt for a bit.