High Fence Freak

muleman

WKR
Check out this massive high fence buck.

[video=youtube_share;El7nW2hO6tg]http://youtu.be/El7nW2hO6tg[/video]

AZ Vince

WKR
Pretty disgusting if you ask me.
I'll take my deer natural and not behind a high fence.

wk93

Lil-Rokslider
And to think people will pay big money to shoot something like this because they can't get one in the wild.

jtw

WKR
He has a heck of a time just carrying those things around. This is about as natural as a bulldog. Ridiculous.

PA 5-0

WKR
That poor thing is walking with his head tilted to the right because he can't support the weight. Genetically altered silliness. It's a God damn shame the hunting industry supports such BS.

There is a place for high fence hunting but not in that way. I will stick with my deer 100% organic. I can't believe people will just pay to shoot that.

Buster

WKR
His right eye is actually being pushed down due to the weight of the antler. Its actually deforming his skull.

I don't know much about high fence hunting but I didn't see where it said anything about hunting. There are deer farms here in Alberta where high fence hunting is not allowed, the deer are farmed for velvet. I'm not saying I like seeing deer behind fences, I just can't believe someone would shoot this animal in a pen then pose for a clutch and grin photo.

I hate high fences. Wish they would be outlawed and made to clean all their own messes up. They are the biggest reason the CWD is now present in Iowa and a lot of other states. From the research and maps that I have seen pretty much all of the epicenters for CWD in WI originate around High Fence Farms.