For Sale – Montana Rifle Company XWR-SS in 300 WSM

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I am selling an excellent condition MRC XWR-SS in 300 WSM – this has the SCI (Safari Club International) emblem/insignia engraved on the magazine plate. The rifle has 60 rounds fired through it and is in excellent condition with a couple of handling marks on the stock from hunting elk in Montana last year. I will also include the Warne bases and quick detach rings. I need $900.00 shipped and insured at my expense.

LaGriz

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BigSky,
Is this rifle still available? What are the dimentions length/weight? Why are you parting with it? What has been your best results with what load?
I just picked up a pre-64 Win. M70 with a walnut stock in 30-06. Had plans to do a build and rebarrel that wil get run into some coin. This might be a
better option. Did you win this in a raffle?

OP
BigSky

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
LaGriz,
It is still available. I don't know the dimensions and weight and can't measure as I currently have it on consignment. I will check old pm wherein I know I answered the same questions and will post what I can. Otherwise, I'm sure the website of Montana Rifle Company will have that info as this is completely stock. I did no load development and only used factory loads which provided sub one inch groups and always shot "minute of water-filled milk jug" at extended ranges. I am only parting with it as I have too many guns (possible?) tying up too many funds that could be used for other gear. I bought this gun from a guy who won it at an SCI banquet.