AR-15 parts for Sale. Barrel, Magpul, etc.

simpy16

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have various AR-15 parts and pieces from a recent upgrade that I would like to get rid of. I am not sure on price for most of the items but would be willing to hear an offer and I am probably likely to take it. Just looking to get rid of stuff.

Message me for pictures or if you want to buy multiple items.

1. Remington AR 5 round Steel Mag SOLD
2. Remington .223 Wylde barrel. 18inches. non threaded. fluted. 500 rounds maybe through it. includes gas block and gas tube SOLD
3. Remington 9 inch forend. It has been professionally Cerakoted in Tungsten Gray Color and not been mounted since. It is a round tube with two small Pic. rails attached. SOLD
4. Magpul CTR Commercial Stock, Black. Mounted and then went with something different. $65 shipped.
5. Generic Buffer tube w/spring and buffer SOLD
6. Magpul AFG-2 FDE Fore- Grip- Bought it mounted it and just wasn't what I was looking for. $25 shipped
7. Brownells .22 AR conversion Kit BCG and 2 25rd AR style mags, Used once. $200 shipped
8. AR-15 Trigger kit- pulled from remington VTR rifle, all parts included works fine. SOLD
9. The Original Ergo Grip- FDE- Used sparingly, good condition just felt like trying something new.
10. Rifle length Spring and Buffer. Great shape just been laying around and don't need it.

Again feel free to make an offer and there is a lot here to build a functioning AR with. Let me know if you want to see pictures or if you have any additional questions.

Last edited: