Mountain lion outfitter

Retterath

WKR
Looking for a 2015 mt lion hunt and was looking for a good outfitter with good success. Anyone have any experience with lion outfitters and any reviews. Thanks

Check out deadline outfitter in southern Idaho and northern Nevada. Great success and hoby grew up 3 houses away from me, great guy and a true go getter!!

Are you looking for the best hunt possible or are you willing to make several trips to get one? If you'd like the best hunt available, it's likely through TNT in Alberta. Thier success has been unreal, huge cats too...

Kotaman

WKR
Are you looking for the best hunt possible or are you willing to make several trips to get one? If you'd like the best hunt available, it's likely through TNT in Alberta. Thier success has been unreal, huge cats too...

I would venture to bet TNT is the best cat outfit in North America. I don't think anyone else has a track record for B&C Cats like they do. On the downside, I don't think there is anyone more expensive either. AND you may wait three years for an opening...

When I did my cat hunt, I figured I could go at least twice for what TNT charges. It took me 16 days, but I got a Booner...Probably could've got it done for the same money in 7 days or less with TNT. :)

oct71

Lil-Rokslider
Muleshoeoutfitters.com is one of the better outfits I know. Kill some great cats every year. Give them a look.