Beartooth Optics Rental

mmw194287

WKR
I just wanted to put in a quick plug for Beartooth Outfitting Company.

I had a buddy fly out from the east coast for a mule deer hunt in the Bob Marshall two weeks ago. He doesn't own any binoculars as he doesn't use them treestand hunting back home, and he didn't want to spend money on a substandard pair, so we looked into rental options. I remember reading about Beartooth when they became a sponsor here, so I sent Jon (JonBoy on Rokslide) a message. For 80 bucks, we rented a pair of Razor HDs--great glass, and they were brand new. I'm guessing that we were the first people to look through these things. We couldn't have been happier with the performance of the glass.

As much as we liked the binoculars, however, the service we got really stood out. Jon and his partner Dustin extended our rental by a few days so that we didn't have to rush back to ship the binoculars immediately after we got out of the woods. They really worked around our schedule, which we appreciated. The binoculars showed up the day before the hunt, and included a return shipping label. I literally just opened the box, used the glass for a week, put it back in the box and taped the new label on. It was incredibly easy.

Anyways, this is a great option to look into if you do one or two trips a year like my friend, you've got a new hunter joining you, or you just want to see what a difference top-end glass makes for your hunting. Again, we couldn't have been happier with our experience, and I'd recommend this service to anyone. Plus you'll be supporting a sponsor of the site and giving business to a great member of this online community.

Jon Boy

WKR
Randall,
Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad the optics worked out for you and your partner! Look forward to hearing from you guys next season.
Jon