Eureka Solitaire One Man Tent

Disappointed! First night on my elk trip and I woke up at 3:30 am when the rain water that had soaked through the bottom had also soaked through my sleeping bag to my lower back. @#*$ @(#% @($#@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh. I'd venture to guess you pitched in a depression where water collects. I'm going to test the down range solo tent made by eureka for a cheaper option for backpack hunters and this tent is very well made. 70d floor and very durable.

Scot E

Lil-Rokslider
I'm surprised to hear this. My solitaire is my go to back country tent. Never had an issue. Make sure you don't set up in a depression like stated above and make sure if you use a footprint that you use it correctly. I see a lot of guys have water issues because the rain runs between the tent and footprint. This leaves nowhere for the water to go and with pressure it will go through the floor.

Wet nights are a bummer! Been there before!

Scot

OP
Turnem n Burnem
The rain fly soaked through too-that's where the majority of the water that was in the bottom came from. I've slept on top of Mt. Mitchell in a thunderstorm and it didn't soak through so I'm not sure what happened, but I will be looking hard for an upgrade.