WTS: Seek Outside LBO Base + 3 Piece Vestibule + Stove Jack

Ironman8

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bought this from a member here a week ago in new condition and have only set it up in the yard once. Just trying to get what I paid for it back, so price is set at $300 shipped to your door (lower 48).

This was produced in July of this year according to the original owner and is in new condition. This is the newer model with the sod skirt and vent at the top. This setup goes for $400 new from Seek Outside.

Grizzly Brown color
LBO Base
LBO 3 Piece
Stove Jack installed by Seek Outside
Sod skirt at bottom and vent at top

I'll try to get a pic up here soon. PM/email with any quesitons.

Thanks!

Last edited:

murf45

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
How much does the complete system weigh, and how many does it sleep with large packs stowed inside.

OP
Ironman8

Ironman8

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
chippewa,

Yes, it's to keep a draft out and bugs (maybe). It is the same material as the tent body, so I'd be surprised if it added more than an ounce to the tent weight. It's only about a 5" skirt around the tent body. Basically, instead of making the staking points at the bottom edge of the tent, they moved the staking points up ~5" to create the "skirt" below them. Hope that makes sense.

OP
Ironman8

Ironman8

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Floorguy,

I believe the flat rate should apply to Alaska as well. However, I've already had someone claim it. I'll update the thread when I receive payment or hear otherwise. Thanks for looking guys.

OP
Ironman8

Ironman8

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys sorry for the late update, but the LBO has been sold. Thanks again.