2015 Train to Hunt Schedule

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
The new schedule is up on the website. Its going to be a great year! More details to come as the dates get closer!

April 11th-12th – Mesa, Arizona @ Usery Mountain Park
June 6th and 7th – Enumclaw, Washington @ Cedar River Bowmen
June 13th and June 14th – Denver, Colorado @ Columbine Bowmen Archery Club
June 20th and 21st – Kellogg, Idaho @ Silver Mountain Resort
June 27th and 28th – Tamarack, Idaho @ Tamarack Ski Resort
July 11th and 12th – Eugene, Oregon @ Cascadian Bowmen Archery Range
July 18th and 19th – Casper, Wyoming @ Robert L. Adams Archery Range
August 1st and 2nd – “Train To Hunt Challenge National Championships” Denver, Colorado @ No Limits Archery

http://traintohunt.com/challenges/#.VDaPCfldXuM

Last edited:
Sweet an event at my home club, Cedar River Bowmen. I'm scheduling my hernia surgery for January so I should be trained back up by June for this!

Manosteel

WKR
I am seriously looking at competing at the June 20th and 21st – Kellogg, Idaho @ Silver Mountain Resort, what's the rule on allowing us Canucks participate?

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sweet an event at my home club, Cedar River Bowmen. I'm scheduling my hernia surgery for January so I should be trained back up by June for this!
Let's do some training together!
I am seriously looking at competing at the June 20th and 21st – Kellogg, Idaho @ Silver Mountain Resort, what's the rule on allowing us Canucks participate?
I'm thinking you should be there!!

Manosteel

WKR
Well.. I will bring the beer for all my competitors in the 40+ category, give them a little Canadian hospitality party the night before, If it gives me a slight edge so that I wont embarrass myself, money well spent lol

gauge

Lil-Rokslider
I have discussed with Kenton on getting some events started in the east/ midwest. We have kicked around the idea of my area of southern Ohio. It is a good central location but definitely a small town area. He said it is a possibility for TTH to expand eastward for the 2016 schedule.

Any midwestern guys have any interest in TTH competition?

Keep it in mind for the future, and we will stay on the TTH crew to cross the Mississippi River.

KHNC

WKR
I would do some of these events if they were closer to the east coast. I do multiple GORUCK events each year in NC/SC area. I would really like to do this type of event but just can`t justify buying a plane ticket and a motel room for a couple days to do it. That would amount to 6-700 bucks minimum. There are a tremendous amount of OCR and Adventure race competitors in this area, many of whom also hunt.

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Expanding out east is definitely something we are looking into. This next year is a big one for TTH and will decide a lot for the future. Shoot me a PM with some ideas/details for what you have in mind out east as far as locations go.

KHNC

WKR
Will do Brock. I'm leaving for a hunt Thurs. I'll get back with I when I return.

TWP

FNG
We are already gathering a group from Texas!!! I have 4 confirmed with two more looking at schedules. This is going to be fun!

I KNOW we could get a central Texas venue sold out. Being within a 2-3 hour drive of several million folks should get a lot of folks excited about TTH and more importantly, healthier!

KHNC

WKR
I have a mini poll of lots of friends. An event in NC/VA/TN would generate a lot of interest.

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
We are already gathering a group from Texas!!! I have 4 confirmed with two more looking at schedules. This is going to be fun!

I KNOW we could get a central Texas venue sold out. Being within a 2-3 hour drive of several million folks should get a lot of folks excited about TTH and more importantly, healthier!
Awesome guys. Keep spreading the word!
I have a mini poll of lots of friends. An event in NC/VA/TN would generate a lot of interest.

Elk Dog

FNG
My trainer at Golds Gym in Grand Junction is trying to put together a team from the Western Slope.

2rocky

WKR
Brock, Hearing some rumblings about a possible event in Reno...Would you let us know if it becomes official?