WTS Gear Rationalization Sale Post 1 EXO stuff etc.

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I am doing some serious gear rationalization and downsizing to buy my son some hunting items. Therefore I am selling a ton of high quality gear. Keep checking back in the classifieds the next few days to see the rest. All gear is in excellent or like new condition unless otherwise stated. I figured I would state why I am selling, because for some reason some folks seem to always want to know why :)

Key points.

No trades.

I prefer regular paypal, not gift, as it is a nightmare to ship stuff when everyone pays by gift. Shipping (CONUS) and Pay Pal fees are included in the listed price.

Please EMAIL me not PM me as some of this stuff is posted on multiple sights and the only way to keep it straight is to answer my emails in sequence. Email is not the same as Private Message – I really mean email me. If you PM me you may lose out.
Email is [email protected]

Pictures available for everything. I will send them when you email me. Too many to post here.

SOLD EXO Mountain Gear 3500 pack in Coyote Brown. Large Belt with one Belt Pouch. Some use, but no defects, stains, smells or modifications. $440.00 shipped. I have two of these and so I am selling one. It is an awesome pack and I am not selling due to anything related to the pack.

SOLD EXO Coyote Brown Belt Pouch new condition $20.00 shipped.

EXO Pack Belt Coyote Brown size Medium. Excellent condition. $40.00 shipped.

SOLD EXO Meat Shelf. New $18.00 shipped.

Hill People Gear Coyote Brown Snubby Kit bag with running strap. Like New condition. $60.00 Shipped.

Platypus 3.0L Hydration Bladder. Used once. No issues. $22.00 shipped.

Platypus Backdraft running pack with new 2.0L Camelbak Bladder. $30.00 shipped. Like new.

Last edited:

colonel00

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take the belt pouch and meat shelf. PM inbound

Edit: Reading helps, email sent too.

Last edited: