"Sahale" - Video of ShaneVG's 2014 Alpine Blacktail - 132-7/8"

shanevg

WKR
Thought you might enjoy:

[video=youtube;5o9bpSxS4N4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o9bpSxS4N4[/video]

2x4x16

FNG
Awesome story and great footage. I'm sorry for your past lost. Remember that God's plans for us and our family's far far extend what we think or can comprehend.
I love your story and feel the same when I venture into the mountains.
My grandmother always quoted proverbs 3:5-6. I think it fits

Lv2hnt

FNG
Shane: V-e-r-y nice video! And congrats on a really great buck! Thx for sharing a very special time in your life. My heart aches for your loss (I pray God will continue to uplift you and your wife). Grace and peace, brother ...

7mag.

WKR
Shane, I'm sorry about your baby girl, I can't imagine how hard that would be. I'm glad you were able to find peace in some of the most beautiful country I've ever seen. I really enjoy all your videos, and I admire your hard work hunting those steep mountains. That is one hell of a Washington Blacktail, you should be proud. Congrats man.

Elkfever

Lil-Rokslider
Being a blacktail hunter that lives in western WA, this really hit home. Excellent production, can't wait to see more of your work. And congrats on a stud blacktail in the backcountry.

Jackelope

Lil-Rokslider
Very nice, Shane. I enjoyed the video. I can't imagine what you and your family went through. Thanks for sharing.

RyanC

WKR
Great Video. Really enjoyed the entire journey and how you captured it. Thanks for sharing.

JasonWi

WKR
Very sorry for your family's loss. I can't imagine losing a little one. I'm glad the time outdoors helped ease the pain and allowed you plenty of time to talk with God.

Great video and congrats on a well deserved buck.

gmajor

WKR
This is really remarkable, thanks for sharing. I hope you and your wife are well.