My 76 bull

Chad44

Lil-Rokslider
I drew a 1st rifle tag in 76. I had high hopes going in due to my scouting. Got in there 3 days before season only to have fog and snow that didn't allow glassing. We spent most of the preseason days in the tent. Opening day came and we heard a few bugles in a deep hell hole and decided to head down only to have a good 315 ish bull shot out from under us. Bummer. After that we only saw one decent bull and lots of hunters. Most all the hunters we came across had filled their tags on rag horn 5's. My buddy shot a decent 6x6 on the zen one to last day that must've thought he was the king cuz every point was broken. I was feeling desperate as one was running out. The last morning I missed a smaller 5x5 because I didn't realize my windage turret got spun a full revolution off. I was bummed to say the least. One afternoon hunt left and we hiked to a new spot. Thank God we did. A rut fest started that I've never seen or heard before. It was the most amazing experience I've had while hunting. It lasted forever. I was just about to shoot a smaller 6x6 when I saw a good bull just 80 yards from me coming to a satellite bull. I quickly turned and fired. This is my first 6x6 bull. I was so excited. Thank God my turret was off on that small 5 point.