Dead Deer clothing

They have a good selection of it in one of the local stores here near Kansas City. Seems to be alright, but I haven't taken a real close look at it.

carlc

Lil-Rokslider
They have it at spprtsmans in Helena. It has the feeling of denim. I think it's pretty cheap stuff. It does have the kryptek pattern though

colonel00

WKR
A buddy picked up a set of their rain gear. Seemed alright. He used it quite a bit on a Wyoming deer hunt in the rain and snow. Seems to hold up fine on the hunt but that was the first use.

reaper

WKR
i got a cotton jacket from them via ebay,really nice but the clothes run really realy large i suggest to take one size down...mine its a medium and its feel like a Large,i sold it.

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
i ordered a hoodie and beanie off camofire of it, the hoodie is ightweight and appears to be made of the same materia as the name brand krytpek stuff i bought off a guy on here in the classifieds. It appears to be quality but i havent field tested it for a year yet

bivouaclarry

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody have any reviews? Seems to be a budget line new to the market.

I checked it out at Sportsman's the other day. Pay your money and take your chances. Looked and felt cheaply made to me. I chose to pass. For those that operate their gear on the Walmart model of "replace frequently" it would be fine.