Enlightened Equipment: Customer appreciation coupon

MarshLaw303

Lil-Rokslider
Hey ROKSLIDE!

I've been around here for awhile now and I just wanted to thank this community for the support we have been given. I love that we are able to produce sleeping quilts that help make your time in the wilderness more comfortable and enjoyable. As a quick thank you Enlightened Equipment would like to offer ROKSLIDE members a 10%off coupon code. We can only offer a limited number of discounts at this time but we just wanted to say thank you for the continued support and how fun it has been helping gear you guys up for your epic adventures.

Coupon Code: ROKSLIDE10
Good for 10% off any purchase from www.EnlightenedEquipment.com
Only good for 10 uses, if it doesn't work for you I am sorry it has likely been used up.

-Tim Marshall
Owner; Enlightened Equipment

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Awesome stuff Tim…..Having used a couple of your quilts I can so it is top notch for sure. The accomplice is the best thing that has happened to our backcountry sleep system in a LONG time….so warm so nice. I believe Becca is working on a review on it for the website in the coming months after spending 30-40 nights in it I think we got a feel for it now ;) Thanks again Tim for the coupon offer!

colonel00

WKR
Another +1 on the gesture. If I didn't already have 2 of your quilts I would be jumping on another one.

I gotta say, I cant see myself using anything else but EE. Just tried my 10* Revelation in the Sierras a few days ago where the temperature was below freezing, & I was fine once I took off my long merino wool underwear! I have the xtra wide since Im a little on the fat side, & I had no issues with cold spots at all. With this guy, xtra wide means xtra wide. Looking forward to Beccas review although I probably would buy it anyway for me & my new hiking partner. Best sleep Ive ever had in the backcountry. Thanx Tim!

Ruskin

WKR
I just used my 0' EE with Xtherm and bivy for a couple in the teens nights..I was very toasty

7mag.

WKR
Thanks for the great offer Tim, I'm sure it won't last long. I love my Revx, can't imagine going back to a bag.

OP
MarshLaw303

MarshLaw303

Lil-Rokslider
I'm sure it won't last forever but there are some uses left. I'll post here once it's exhausted.

-Tim

COR

FNG
My 0 degree rev X did wonderfully in Colorado this year! I'll be getting a prodigy as my next purchse. Keep it up and thanks for the offer!

ssliger

WKR
Can't say enough good things about my EE quilt. I spent 3 nights in the teens at the end of October in my rev 20°, and stayed quite toasty.