ID this pack frame

inupiat1

FNG
Lol, Yukon Men, a village not too dissimilar from my home village of Allakaket/Alatna. Some of the things on the show are exaggerated, but it holds true for many villages in the interior. Nice call on the pack, Stid2677. I wonder if the pack was given for promotion or if it was bought by Charlie. I'll have to ask my cousins on that as they know him.

OP
J

jljmonky

FNG
I imagine promotion if used on Alaska as well. Both are on the same channel. I am just interested in some better images.

OP
J

jljmonky

FNG
If you watched the episode Charlie's packing style is reminiscent of Jed Clampet's. His pack looks horrible and way too heavy!

They all just started wearing Sitka also. For guys living in a village with no jobs can sure afford some expensive hunting clothing.

OP
J

jljmonky

FNG
His pack was 3 ft thick at the bottom!

And how badly did Atz Lee want to say "I told you so" when Jane got scope kissed on Alaska the last frontier?

Snyd

WKR
What a bunch of sensationalized BS. "high elevation"???..."depleted oxygen levels causing legs to give out"??????????!!!!!! They were probably at about 3000ft if that!! Most rams are killed at 4500ft average in Alaska. No wonder I don't watch this crap. Every time I see a 2 min clip it's the same junk.

Rizzy

WKR
Judging by how new some of the equipment and clothing is on these shows, they get a new set for each scene ;)