If Shrek win's the Kuiu Golden Ticket?

Shrek

WKR
There's a classified section for that :). Since I don't even know about a golden ticket I'm pretty sure I won't be winning. And no , I didn't follow the link.

TRIPLE

Lil-Rokslider
It shrek wins a golden ticket (and gives it to me), I will personally take him on a mule deer, elk, or black bear hunt (his choice)......BUT he must agree to pose in the kill shot wearing kuiu AND refrain from negative kuiu comments for one year on public forums.

7stw

WKR
It shrek wins a golden ticket (and gives it to me), I will personally take him on a mule deer, elk, or black bear hunt (his choice)......BUT he must agree to pose in the kill shot wearing kuiu AND refrain from negative kuiu comments for one year on public forums.

I'll pitch in on his travel expenses just to see the look on his face !

AZ Vince

WKR
I'm curious as to why a flatlands dweller bashes Kuiu?
Is there something wrong with their products that I'm unaware of? Did he have a piece of their gear fail on him at a critical moment?
I used a Kuiu Icon pack this season and was happy with it. It beat my Eberlestock by a huge margin and I liked it better than the Badlands pack I borrowed.

AZ Vince

WKR
Tried to do a search, to no avail, and send you a PM.
I'm on a phone as it's my only Internet connection at the moment. Anybody care to give me the Cliff Note version?