More new gear from Kifaru!

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
These are the new medium, long and spotting scope pockets from Kifaru.

Medium is 550 CI and large in 750 CI.

You can attach these with Malice clips, Dock and Lock or use the compression straps that already exist on your current pack (the way I use them).

Available in 500 and 1000D Cordura

Also available in all colors.

For those of you that wanted long pockets, these are pretty slick. I've been testing them on my High Camp and late Season....bad ass!

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
They will work on a Timberline for sure; all you need to do is run the normal compression straps through the daisy chain (like in the photo).

The Large is 16.5-17 (depending on how you measure it).

DeepMauka

Lil-Rokslider
Aron, is that a spike camp or late season pictured (for size reference)?

mt100gr.

WKR
Hmmm...the shape of those pockets look almost perfect to go against the back panel of my Nomad. Then the wings would fall in more narrow....and when you had to haul out heavy, it would go on the back under the compression straps like it grew there

I imagine that would be pretty easy to rig up.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hmmm...the shape of those pockets look almost perfect to go against the back panel of my Nomad. Then the wings would fall in more narrow....and when you had to haul out heavy, it would go on the back under the compression straps like it grew there

I imagine that would be pretty easy to rig up.

Part of the final shape was decided on for that exact set up....does well as you described.

Clarktar

WKR
Not to change subject, but I thought Kifaru might be rolling out some new or modified shelter designs...?

Not sure how I would use those pockets with my DT1. There are already large side pockets on the DT1

lee peet

FNG
Would the medium fit a 65mm angle swaro and small tripod like a slik compact or would you have to go with the large?