Favorite piece from kuiu?

JNDEER

WKR
Hunting in CA from July-sept. I wear my tiburon pants the most and they are the best hot weather pants I have ever warn, hands down.

I found a first gen tiburon shirt that I can wear. It holds better against brush then the merino does, but I don't think it breathes quit as good as merino does. I just purchased their new tiburon shirt and it fits just as well and appears to be stretchier then the original. Hoping to test it out soon.

OP
G
Hunting in CA from July-sept. I wear my tiburon pants the most and they are the best hot weather pants I have ever warn, hands down.

I found a first gen tiburon shirt that I can wear. It holds better against brush then the merino does, but I don't think it breathes quit as good as merino does. I just purchased their new tiburon shirt and it fits just as well and appears to be stretchier then the original. Hoping to test it out soon.

Nice! I put one in my order during the recent sale! Looking forward to trying it out!

charvey9

WKR
Have really liked all the KUIU gear I have purchased, but the coolest item to have is the SD jacket. It spends a lot of time in my pack, but so nice to know its there when the temps drop. Packs down to nothing and only weighs 9 ounces.

Anyone have any experience with the Tiburon Zip-T?

Used the new Tiburon T on my coues hunt in AZ. Temps were in high 80s to low 90s, held up very well, cooled better than my merino, weighs nothing, and didn't really smell after 5 days. Pretty impressed.
A lot better design than the first Tiburon T

Ben

WKR
Hunted yesterday in attack pants I got from the sale... Can't beleive I waited this long to buy them. Great pants. I also got a rain jacket from them that was all around much better than my OR that cost almost twice as much.

OP
G
Used the new Tiburon T on my coues hunt in AZ. Temps were in high 80s to low 90s, held up very well, cooled better than my merino, weighs nothing, and didn't really smell after 5 days. Pretty impressed.
A lot better design than the first Tiburon T

Got my Tiburon T yesterday...awesome! can't wait for warm weather to use this baby! Have you tried the pant? I am in love with my guide pant, but I could see the Tiburon pants being really nice with early scouting trips and hunts. Just curious about the 2-way stretch on pants? thanks!

The zip off merino bottoms are great, not having to take off boots or pants to put layers on and off is genius.

OP
G

What are your thoughts on the 2-way stretch of the tiburon pant? thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair. I have the attacks and love them, but thinking summer scouting and early season pant.

I have both Tiburons and attack pants and don't believe the 2 way is an issue at all in the pants like it was on the first gen shirts

A year ago I would say atrack pants and spindrift. Now I would say the Nuyarn 210 Merino. I have a lot of KUIU and enjoy all of it.

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
North Star gloves guide and attack pants and super down and Yukon jacket, live in this stuff in oct/ nov.